Agorantic is a federative research structure interdisciplinary attached to the Université d’Avignon et des Pays de Vaucluse. Agorantic (FR 3621) is also since January 2014, under CNRS supervision, attached to two instituts : INSHS and INS2I . This federation gather 8 research units and thirty or more associated units, that work from their fields on the themes : culture, heritage, territories and digital societies. About a hundred researchers skills are gathered into this interdisciplinary strucutre. Agorantic research fields are at a crossroads of Human, Society and Networks.
Agorantic wants to develop partnerships with economoc actors of different fields.
Research projets about “Culture, heritage and digital societies” are spread into 5 thematic axis :
- Methodologies and Interdisciplinarity
- Culture and Digital
- Politic(s), transparency et ethic
- Experiences and Urban narrative dimension
- Structuration and corpus exploitation
Skills and expertise
- Huge linguistic social networks corpus processing.
- Sociologist methods of inquiry of real / potential community.
- Digital writing of patrimonies / cultural mediations.
- Projections and risk prevention.
- Smart mobility.